Kamis, 17 November 2011

Waiting You ...~"("v")")"~...

Even though I am far from you
But the heart has always felt close
Although we are far apart
But I can still hear your voice

Unfortunately,
I miss you
I wish you were here
With me as lonely and depressed

nostalgia
Which is always approached
But now I can only call your name
No I can touch you and hug you

And at this time
I can only hope
You'll come for me
And remove the longing

Promises promises always come out of my mouth
And you always reply with a promise
It all made ​​me stronger to keep waiting
Until what we want becomes a reality

I'll always be waiting for your presence
Although who knows when it will end up waiting. . .

1 komentar:

  1. Nice Bro..
    Di tunggunkunjungan baliknya..

    http://galeryzone.blogspot.com/2011/12/yahoo-messenger-emoticons-smileys-di.html

    BalasHapus